Thank you to everyone that came out to the Artist Project and stopped by my booth . It was truly a delight speaking to all of you and getting feedback about my newest series of works. As it turns out, I am not the only one who likes dramatic and moody (only in my artwork please) So many of you resonated with my paintings of city lights at night. Especially popular the ‘From Above’ collection of 12×12 paintings. Abstracted urban landscapes of city lights as seen from above, through the window of a plane. Thank you to those that purchased my art. I hope your paintings bring you many many years of joy. Preparations have already begun for next year’s show. See you there.
- Sex and the City Cosmo – Original Abstract Painting by Rita Vindedzis
- Urban Landscape Painting by Rita Vindedzis on View at the Consulate General of Hungary, Toronto
- Don Draper’s Old Fashioned-Original Mixed Media Painting by Rita Vindedzis
- Seeing ART in Person, There’s nothing like it!
- Colour-Licious at Blue Crow Gallery-One Year Later