The past few months have been busy days in the studio. Preparing for the Artist Project is a little overwhelming to say the least. This is the first really large show that I’ve done in a long time and I’ve forgotten all that a show like this entails. There’s the painting of new works of course, and an endless list of things to take care of. Order lights and display furniture, new business cards, price lists, arrange the delivery of all the paintings and setting up the booth etc. etc. With just about 3 weeks left to go I’m getting a little panicked/excited.
- Sex and the City Cosmo – Original Abstract Painting by Rita Vindedzis
- Urban Landscape Painting by Rita Vindedzis on View at the Consulate General of Hungary, Toronto
- Don Draper’s Old Fashioned-Original Mixed Media Painting by Rita Vindedzis
- Seeing ART in Person, There’s nothing like it!
- Colour-Licious at Blue Crow Gallery-One Year Later